Paving the way towards thousands of jobs
It is an industrial project that is said to bring thousands of jobs to Ocala. And the road paving the way towards development is almost done.
Southwest 67th Avenue stretches along a future industrial park right next to the Ocala International Airport. This stretch of road has been under construction for the past year. With it- the foundation for an industrial park officials hope will bring thousands of jobs. The road also opens up the west side of the airport for future aviation development including large cargo-type operations.
The road cost the city $3.5 million dollars. A ground breaking ceremony will be held in the next few weeks.
- Ocala Paving the Way Towards Industrial Growth
- Statewide Wage Theft Bill Fails, Paving the Way for Alachua County's Ordinance
- County Commissioners Paving the Way for Surtax Intended to Fund Road Improvements
- Magna Project to Bring Thousands of Jobs
- As Thousands Graduate College, Others Are On The Hunt For Jobs
- To pave or not to pave?
- 15th Annual P.A.V.E. Rally
- $5.5 Million Towards Housing Homeless Veterans
- Chamber of Commerce Push Toward a New Convention Center
- DeLuca Donates $1 Million Towards YMCA Renovations