Store Promotion Helps Save Sea Turtles
Retailers are coming up with all sorts of Black Friday promotions to try to save you money. But one area company is taking some of the cash you spend to save turtles.
Now through Cyber Monday, Loggerhead Apparel is donating 20 percent of all online sales to the Sea Turtle Conservancy.
The STC helps protect sea turtles by protecting their natural habitat. It's also the world's oldest Marine Turtle Conservation Group and has an office on NW 13th street in Gainesville.
- UF Veterinary School Helps Endangered Sea Turtles
- Coast Guard to Help Release Baby Sea Turtles
- Cracking Mystery of Sea Turtle Deaths
- Endangered Massachusetts Sea Turtles Released
- A STORE OWNER GETS HELP FROM CUSTOMERS
- City Approved Grant Helps Save The Arts
- Mobile Apps Help Shoppers Save Money
- Volunteers Help Save Alachua County Schools Money
- Looking for Last Minute Heroes That Can Help Save a Program
- Adopt-A-Thon Saves Lives, Helps Future Vets