Suspect Jumps Over Counter to Steal Prescription Pills
Marion County Sheriff's deputies are still trying to identify the suspect who they say snatched nearly 800 prescription pills from an Ocala CVS on Friday afternoon.
Take a look at this security video taken at CVS along SR200. You can see the suspect walk in, hiding his face with a white bandanna. The white male, described as 6 foot 2 inches tall and around 250 pounds, jumps over the counter to grab two large bottles of Hydrocodone. He then left through the fire exit.
Investigators need your help to identify the man. You're asked to call crime stoppers at 352-368-7867 if you have any information.
- FDLE Arrests Chemist for Switching Prescription Pills for Over-the-Counter Drugs
- Morning After Pill, Soon Available Over-The-Counter
- Crimes Against Seniors- Woman is Scammed for Her Prescription Pills
- Oxycodone in Deaths Are Down, But Prescription Pills Still Outnumber Illicit Drugs
- Number of Deaths from Prescription Pills Down Across the State
- Florida Prescription Pill Tracking Database
- Unintended Consequence of Prescription Pill Laws
- Finding A Balance With Prescription Pill Laws
- Prescription Pill Theft at CVS Pharmacy
- New Market of Prescription Pill Dealers?