Tailgate Trouble at UF
Some neighbors say it's not a government issue; the beer cans, loud noise, and drunk fans should be expected seven gamedays a year in the neighborhoods close to the University of Florida football stadium.
However, others say it's time to make it easier for the city to do something about it.
- The Art of Tailgating at Gatornationals
- "Kick-Off for a Cure" Tailgate Event
- Gator Tailgating is #2
- Rowdy Tailgate
- Healthy 'TailGators': Lighter Recipe Ideas Pt 2
- Big Win for Florida Gators, Big Loss for Underage Drinkers at Tailgating Parties
- Tailgate For Ta-Tas
- Aaron Hernandez: More Troubles at 17
- Newberry Begins Search for New Manager of Troubled Baseball Complex
- Gainesville Bar In Trouble