YMCA among top in the Nation
It's a tale of two facilities. The YMCA based in Alachua County is in bankruptcy. Another, in Marion County, is thriving.
The YMCA in Marion County has just been labeled one of the top facilities in the nation- amongst the top 1%. A total of 700 facilities were surveyed on services and staffing.
The center offers a gym, swimming pools and basketball courts. Youth activities include mentoring and physical education.
Marion County's YMCA is part of a separate association than that serving Gainesville.
- Florida Near Top in Advanced Placement Testing
- Orlando and Miami Among Most Romantic Cities
- Veggies Among the Deadliest Foods
- North Central Florida YMCA in Financial Trouble
- YMCA's Healthy Kids Day
- YMCA Kicks Off "Get Moving" Campaign
- North Central Florida YMCA Deals with Debt
- YMCA Electronics Recycling Fundraiser
- YMCA Future
- Questions Surround YMCA of North Central Florida's Weeklong Closure