YMCA among top in the Nation
It's a tale of two facilities. The YMCA based in Alachua County is in bankruptcy. Another, in Marion County, is thriving.
The YMCA in Marion County has just been labeled one of the top facilities in the nation- amongst the top 1%. A total of 700 facilities were surveyed on services and staffing.
The center offers a gym, swimming pools and basketball courts. Youth activities include mentoring and physical education.
Marion County's YMCA is part of a separate association than that serving Gainesville.
- UF Ranks Among Top Party Schools in US
- Ocala Among Top 5 Foreclosure Markets in the Nation
- Two UF Online programs among top 10 nationally
- Florida Bridges Ranked Among Best in Bridge Care
- Florida Near Top in Advanced Placement Testing
- Lightning May Be Cause of Large YMCA Fire
- Orlando and Miami Among Most Romantic Cities
- DeLuca Donates $1 Million Towards YMCA Renovations
- Possible Budget Cuts for YMCA
- New Owners of Former McGurn YMCA Ask City for Zoning Changes