11 yr old Girl Escapes Being Lured Into a Man's Van
Issues of life and death can sometimes hang on a snap decision. Those snap decisions are sometimes made by children. It helps when those children have been prepared to make the right choice.
As a result of the choice made by one girl from Northwest Gainesville, police are searching for a man who tried to lure her into his van. As word spreads in the neighborhood where it seems an abduction almost took place Monday afternoon, people are on the lookout for a white van that may have been trolling for a victim in the Hampton Court Apartment complex.
But police couldn't find the van or the man--described as white in his fifties or sixties wearing a gray shirt and black ski cap with gray hair and a gray beard. Police are calling this a suspicious incident and are looking for the man and his white van.
Residents of the neighborhood plan to organize a crime watch group.
- One Man's Hobby, Others' Holiday Cheer
- Missing Man's Body Recovered
- Great Danes & Dead Man's Ashes Snorted by Suspects
- A Clean Bill Of Health For Man's Best Friend
- Homeless Man's Throat Slashed Open
- Beaten Elderly Man's Family Speaks About His Recovery
- Man's Body Found in Ditch
- Gainesville Man Accused Of Having Sex With 11-Year-Old Girl
- Gainesville Man "Picks Up" a 14 year old Girl
- Man Arrested for Prostituting 14-year-old Girl