155 Bradford County Kids "Shop with a Cop"
It's possibly the biggest shopping spree in North Central Florida. Hundreds of law enforcement officers from around Bradford County took 155 needy children shopping today at Walmart in Starke.
They spent over $18 thousand dollars on Christmas gifts picked out by the kids. The children were chosen from the public elementary schools in Bradford county for need and good behavior.
This is the seventh year the event has been held. Donations from the community make it possible.
- Shop With A Cop: 17 Kids Taken On Shopping Spree
- One of Bradford County's "Most Wanted" Arrested in Puerto Rico
- Kids Go Christmas Shopping with Ocala Firefighters
- Residents, County Officials Vent Frustrations at Bradford County Delegation Meeting
- Cops Conduct Neighborhood Drug Bust In Levy County
- No Sex Shops in Levy County?
- Former Bradford County Coach Serving Time in One- Punch Death
- Bud Chiles Walks "One Million Steps for Florida's Kids"
- "He was a good kid"
- "College For Kids"