Change of Address in High Springs
The face of one small North Central Florida city may soon be changing.
On Thursday, High Springs city commissioners will put together a committee to discuss the changing of street names. It's part of the deal they made with Alachua County Sheriff Sadie Darnell; a promise that's not sitting well with some of the city's business owners.
- High Springs City Manager Defends Changes For Police Department
- Post Office Workers Against "Change of Address"
- Changes To Poe Springs Park
- HIGH SPRINGS TREE DECORATING CONTEST
- Tough Times at High Springs PD
- HIGH SPRINGS HOME INVASION
- High Springs Chief of Police Dies
- Habitat for Humanity in High Springs
- First K9 Officer Joins High Springs Police Department
- High Springs Police Officer Back at Work