Change of Address in High Springs
The face of one small North Central Florida city may soon be changing.
On Thursday, High Springs city commissioners will put together a committee to discuss the changing of street names. It's part of the deal they made with Alachua County Sheriff Sadie Darnell; a promise that's not sitting well with some of the city's business owners.
- High Springs changing addresses
- High Springs City Manager Defends Changes For Police Department
- Post Office Workers Against "Change of Address"
- Changes To Poe Springs Park
- High Springs officials reviewing high water bills
- Detour in High Springs Starting Monday April 14th
- High Springs Railroad Removal
- High Springs Police Department Investigations Continue, Some City Officials Disagree
- Sexual Misconduct arrest in High Springs
- Power Outage In High Springs Affects Nearly 4,000 Residents