Change of Address in High Springs
The face of one small North Central Florida city may soon be changing.
On Thursday, High Springs city commissioners will put together a committee to discuss the changing of street names. It's part of the deal they made with Alachua County Sheriff Sadie Darnell; a promise that's not sitting well with some of the city's business owners.
- Post Office Workers Against "Change of Address"
- Changes To Poe Springs Park
- High Springs Building Restoration On Hold
- High Springs Police Chief Remembered
- High Springs Officials Consider Allowing Sunday Alcohol Sales
- High Springs New Sewer System
- Four-wheeler accident hospitalizes High Springs man
- High Springs Leaders Consider Zoning for Adult Businesses
- K-9 Unit at High Springs School
- High Springs' Mayor's Economic Development Task Force