Cornerstone Academy Falls Short to Purchase Dove World Outreach Center
They don't have the money right now, but don't count them out.
Cornerstone Academy has been raising money to purchase the Dove World Outreach Center in Northwest Gainesville.
They hoped to have at least half a million dollars by now to secure the $1.2 million dollar property, but fell short.
The school does have a special use permit for the property until next September and plans to continue raising money to buy it in the coming years.
No other viable buyers have come forward.
For more information about Cornerstone's capital campaign visit Your text to link...
- Cornerstone Academy Needs a "Miracle" to Purchase Dove Property
- City Plan Board Grants Church Permit to Buy Dove World Outreach's Land
- Dove World Outreach Sale Finalized
- Protests at Dove Outreach Center
- Controversy Continues at The Dove Outreach Center
- Dove World Outreach Timeline of Events
- Tight Security Outside Dove World Outreach Center
- Dove World Outreach Center Applies for Burn Permit
- Three New Islam Signs at Dove Outreach Center
- Cornerstone Academy Heading to State for 7-on-7 Football