Cornerstone Academy Falls Short to Purchase Dove World Outreach Center
They don't have the money right now, but don't count them out.
Cornerstone Academy has been raising money to purchase the Dove World Outreach Center in Northwest Gainesville.
They hoped to have at least half a million dollars by now to secure the $1.2 million dollar property, but fell short.
The school does have a special use permit for the property until next September and plans to continue raising money to buy it in the coming years.
No other viable buyers have come forward.
For more information about Cornerstone's capital campaign visit Your text to link...
- Cornerstone Academy Needs a "Miracle" to Purchase Dove Property
- Protests at Dove Outreach Center
- Controversy Continues at The Dove Outreach Center
- Three New Islam Signs at Dove Outreach Center
- Dove World Outreach Center Applies for Burn Permit
- Tight Security Outside Dove World Outreach Center
- City Plan Board Grants Church Permit to Buy Dove World Outreach's Land
- Dove World Outreach Timeline of Events
- Dove Center Stands Alone
- Cornerstone Academy Gets on the Gridiron with 6-V-6 Football