A Customer Satisfaction Survey...for Inmates
Call it a customer satisfaction survey, for inmates. A company hired to analyze the Alachua County Jail is polling inmates and their visitors, along with employees as a part of a comprehensive study.
A month into the process, people still feel strongly about to whether or not the study is even necessary.
- City of Gainesville Wants to Repair Your Roof...For Free!
- Big Pill Player On The Bench...For Now.
- Employees Concerned About Munroe Regional Becoming a For-Profit Hospital
- Florida Move Over Law Survey
- Ironwood Renovations Input Survey
- Students Help County with Tortoise Survey
- FEMA Surveys Damage in Live Oak
- School Uniform Survey in Alachua County
- Survey Shows Students Skip Meals to Save Money