Foster Grandparents Luncheon
They didn't just get recognition, they got down on the dance floor... the Alachua County Foster Grandparents program held their annual volunteer luncheon today in Gainesville.
A magic show and dancing was just part of the celebration, which honors low income seniors who spend their time helping kids with special needs. Foster Grandparents have been working in schools and child care centers in Alachua County since 1973.
The program is looking for volunteers for the coming year... for more information call 352-264-6757.
- Alachua County's 'Foster Grandparents' On Hold Due to Government Shutdown
- 50th anniversary of the Foster Grandparents Program
- Step-In Grandparents
- 2nd Annual Empty Bowl Luncheon Raises Money to Fight Hunger
- Area Children Experience Christmas Early at Church Luncheon
- Bread of the Mighty Luncheon
- Gainesville Police Host Outback Luncheon Benefit
- Arc of Alachua County Annual Luncheon
- A Home for the Holidays- How Foster Kids Spend Christmas
- Foster families on the rise in one North Central Florida community