Gainesville Housing Authority Chooses New Executive Director
The Gainesville Housing Authority has chosen a new executive director.
Pamela Davis from the Deerfield Beach Housing Authority will take the position that was once filled by Alachua County Housing Authority Executive Director Gail Monahan.
In April this year, scandal erupted as Monahan was accused of bribery and regulation violations by the accounting firm who handled GHA's finances and some staff.
Bernadette Woody was named interim executive director of GHA. The housing authority has had millions in financial troubles over the last few years.
- Ousted Housing Authority Director Responds to Allegations
- Gainesville Housing Authority Feeling the Heat
- City Takes Closer Look at Gainesville Housing Authority
- Gainesville Housing Authority Faces Million Dollar Shortfall
- Gainesville Chooses New Attorney
- New Fisher House Dedicated in Gainesville
- Woman Dies In House Fire; Authorities Looking For Person Of Interest
- Leadership Changes on the Way for Housing Authority
- New Alachua Co. Health Director
- New Jail Director