Holiday Shopping Trends
According to the National Retail Federation shoppers spent over 54 billion dollars during Thanksgiving weekend alone, but the record spending was not enough to significantly increase sales numbers for November.
People who shopped early and those who plan to wait are both part of the reason economist predict that people will wait until late December to shop for the holidays.
Another trend predicted by the National Association of Retailers says more families will actually wait until after the holiday season to purchase gifts for loved ones.
- As Shopping Increases During The Holidays, So Does Shoplifting.
- Holiday Shopping
- Early Holiday Shopping
- Holiday Shopping Safety
- "Thigh Gap:" A Dangerous New Trend
- Marijuana Trends in North Central Florida
- VP? Maybe. Fashion Trend Setter? Yes.
- Duke Energy stops insuring retirees, joining trend
- Shop With A Cop: 17 Kids Taken On Shopping Spree
- More Expensive Christmas Shopping in the Future?