Holiday Shopping Trends
According to the National Retail Federation shoppers spent over 54 billion dollars during Thanksgiving weekend alone, but the record spending was not enough to significantly increase sales numbers for November.
People who shopped early and those who plan to wait are both part of the reason economist predict that people will wait until late December to shop for the holidays.
Another trend predicted by the National Association of Retailers says more families will actually wait until after the holiday season to purchase gifts for loved ones.
- Police Officers Ring in the Holidays with a Shopping Spree for a Group of Students
- Early Holiday Shopping
- Holiday Shopping Safety
- Holiday Shopping
- As Shopping Increases During The Holidays, So Does Shoplifting.
- Holiday shopping season brings potential for theft
- "Thigh Gap:" A Dangerous New Trend
- Duke Energy stops insuring retirees, joining trend
- Super Bowl Ads Remain a Trending Topic the Day After the Game
- Marijuana Trends in North Central Florida