"Home for Christmas" After Toxic Mold is Cleaned Up
They'll be home in time for Christmas, and not only in their dreams.
The Caldwell Family of Southeast Gainesville called TV20 on December 1st after finding toxic black mold in their newly purchased home.
TV20 brought in a specialist who decided to help the hardworking family for free. Extensive remediation by "ServPro" started this week to remove the mold which turned out to be the most dangerous kind.
Although the Caldwells will move back in to their home tomorrow, the repairs could take a few weeks to complete.
For more information on mold and how you can protect yourself visit Your text to link...
- Home in "Home Alone" Sold
- East Gainesville family fights mold...with the help of a "Superhero"
- Gainesville Residents Continue To Clean Up After Weekend Storms
- "Christmas for the Community" Celebration
- Florida Woman Gets New Charges in "Toxic Tush" Case
- "10,000 Homes Initiative" Could Upgrade Homes in Alachua County
- Home Invader Shot to Death After Forcing Way into Ex-Girlfriend's Home
- Mold And Bed Bugs At A Newberry Inn
- Volusia County Clean-up After Tornado
- Florida's Toxic Assets