It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas...at Area Stores
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas... at area stores. But in some ways it has been for weeks. Holiday shopping numbers are better this year than last, but a lot of people still haven't started crossing items off their list.
As of December 16th, shoppers had spent $30.9 billion online. Holiday sales are expected to total $469.1 billion by Christmas (up 3.8 percent from last year). But around 40 percent of shoppers have waited to shop until now.
- It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas
- Elections Office Will Not Move to Former "Big Lots" Store as Planned
- Area Children Experience Christmas Early at Church Luncheon
- Last Minute Shoppers Flood Area Stores
- More People Looking for Holiday Thrift Store Bargains
- Crist Vetos 'Landmark' Energy Bill, Says It's Not Enough
- It's A Grower's Market
- It's National School Bus Safety Week But Some Parents Say Their Kid Aren't Safe
- Troopers: Man Crashes Car In Putnam County Sheriff's Parking Lot
- A Drug Known as"Molly" is Makes it's Way to Gainesville