National Texting and Driving Ban
It is not against the law to text while driving here in North Central Florida, but the federal government is sending a message to stop it.
A horrific crash was determined today to have been caused by someone who was texting and driving.
Although there are no laws banning it in Florida, that may change in the next legislative session.
- Florida Lawmakers Approve A Ban on Texting While Driving
- Texting While Driving Ban Moves Forward
- Texting While Driving Ban
- Alachua County Staff Banned From Texting
- Drivers Have Mixed Reaction Towards Proposed Texting Ban
- Texting & Driving May Soon Be Illegal In Florida
- Congress Wishes to Penalize States that Allow Texting While Driving
- Synthetic Marijuana Banned in Florida
- Burn Ban & Fireworks Ban Still in Effect in Marion County
- Unauthorized Text Message