Nationwide Adderall Shortage
A nationwide shortage is sweeping across the county, and university students may be the problem.
the shortage of the drug Adderall doesn't shock Dr. Scott Teitelbaum of the University of Florida.
The drug is prescribed to people diagnosed with attention deficit disorder, or attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
Click the video for more information!
- Local pastors speak on nationwide violence
- 'Justice for Trayvon' Rallies Set For 100 Cities Nationwide
- Saving the Mail: Postal Workers Rally Nationwide
- Nationwide To Drop 40,000 Customers
- 100 Nationwide Employees "take action" in Gainesville
- Gainesville student is 1 of 3 nationwide to get perfect AP Statistics exam score
- How Is North Central Florida Impacted by National Propane Shortage?
- New Regulations Cause Plasma Shortage
- Low Pay May Be To Blame For Regional Pilot Shortages
- Cord Blood Shortage