Nationwide Adderall Shortage
A nationwide shortage is sweeping across the county, and university students may be the problem.
the shortage of the drug Adderall doesn't shock Dr. Scott Teitelbaum of the University of Florida.
The drug is prescribed to people diagnosed with attention deficit disorder, or attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
Click the video for more information!
- 'Justice for Trayvon' Rallies Set For 100 Cities Nationwide
- 100 Nationwide Employees "take action" in Gainesville
- Saving the Mail: Postal Workers Rally Nationwide
- Nationwide To Drop 40,000 Customers
- How Is North Central Florida Impacted by National Propane Shortage?
- Local Type O Blood Shortage
- Why is there a shortage of engineers?
- Cord Blood Shortage
- Low Pay May Be To Blame For Regional Pilot Shortages
- New Regulations Cause Plasma Shortage