Peaceful Paths Receives $1 Million Donation
A huge gift got the ball rolling on an expansion at Peaceful Paths.
Doctors Jay Dutton and Paul Schilling donated a million dollars to the domestic violence organization.
The money will go toward buying land and expansion that will provide transitional and long term housing for up to 100 women and children.
The organization plans to raise the remaining $4 million dollars needed for the expansion through grants and donations.
- Peaceful Paths seeks donations to help repair damages
- Peaceful Paths Day After The Fire
- Peaceful Paths expanding campus, services
- Peaceful Paths unveils a new housing campus
- Peaceful Paths Breaks Ground for New Building
- Peaceful Paths Reopens
- Peaceful Paths On The Road To Recovery
- St. Francis House Receives Donation from Citgo
- VetSpace receives donation
- Four schools receive anonymous donation