Puppies Beaten to Death
It is a shocking case of abuse. Three puppies are beaten to death in Marion Oaks. The man allegedly responsible is out on bail.
The veterinarian who performed the necropsies confirmed the three dogs were killed because of brute physical trauma. One of the six-week-old puppies was found by Marion County Sheriff's Deputies in the middle of the home's living room--it's head lying in a pool of blood.
Two other puppies were found dead, one of them discarded under a couch. Deputies arrested 20-year-old Tayon Alexander of Ocala and charged him with animal cruelty. Early Thursday, he posted bond.
The dogs were discovered after Alexander's girlfriend called 911.
Four other dogs were found alive and were not removed from the home.
- Abandoned Puppies
- Blind Man Beaten
- Report: Woman Beaten and Raped at Hotel
- Jonesville Man Searching for Lost Great Dane Puppy
- A Kennel Helper Accuses Owners Of Running A Puppy Mill
- Lawyer: Beaten Teen Suffering From Brain Damage
- Beaten Elderly Man's Family Speaks About His Recovery
- Man Attempts to Steal Purse, Good Samaritan Beaten in Act
- Man Beaten on 8th Avenue has Been Taken Off Life Support
- Five Puppies Drown in Morning Flood