Puppies Beaten to Death
It is a shocking case of abuse. Three puppies are beaten to death in Marion Oaks. The man allegedly responsible is out on bail.
The veterinarian who performed the necropsies confirmed the three dogs were killed because of brute physical trauma. One of the six-week-old puppies was found by Marion County Sheriff's Deputies in the middle of the home's living room--it's head lying in a pool of blood.
Two other puppies were found dead, one of them discarded under a couch. Deputies arrested 20-year-old Tayon Alexander of Ocala and charged him with animal cruelty. Early Thursday, he posted bond.
The dogs were discovered after Alexander's girlfriend called 911.
Four other dogs were found alive and were not removed from the home.
- Abandoned Puppies
- Jonesville Man Searching for Lost Great Dane Puppy
- A Kennel Helper Accuses Owners Of Running A Puppy Mill
- Five Puppies Drown in Morning Flood
- Puppy Buried Alive, Accidentally Found By Williston Police
- Puppies Abandoned, Now Need New Homes
- Stolen Puppy Returned to Columbia County Boy
- Trenton Dog Owners Deny Running Puppy Mill
- Blind Man Beaten
- Report: Woman Beaten and Raped at Hotel