Red Light Traffic Cams?
The Gainesville City Commissioners are debating on a proposal to put cameras on traffic lights. They are close to signing a contract with a private company to operate the systems. One of the worst intersections from 2007 to 2009 is 13th Street and 53rd Avenue because of one fatality. If approved the city could pay out 4750 dollars a month for each camera installed.
- Traffic Flow Cameras Confused with Red Light Cams
- Palatka Red Light Cameras On
- Red Light Cameras Could Soon Be Used In Gainesville
- Red Light Cameras
- City Puts the Brakes on Red-Light Cameras
- Gainesville Moves Forward With Red Light Cameras
- Caught On Camera... Red Light Safety In Palatka
- Traffic Light Cameras
- Traffic Light Synchronization
- Dash Cam Video Released from Mayor Craig Lowe's DUI Arrest