Red Light Traffic Cams?
The Gainesville City Commissioners are debating on a proposal to put cameras on traffic lights. They are close to signing a contract with a private company to operate the systems. One of the worst intersections from 2007 to 2009 is 13th Street and 53rd Avenue because of one fatality. If approved the city could pay out 4750 dollars a month for each camera installed.
- Traffic Flow Cameras Confused with Red Light Cams
- Palatka Red Light Cameras On
- Red Light Cameras Taken Out in Dunnellon
- Traffic Light Cameras
- Traffic Light Synchronization
- Red Light Cameras Could Soon Be Used In Gainesville
- Caught On Camera... Red Light Safety In Palatka
- Gainesville Moves Forward With Red Light Cameras
- City Puts the Brakes on Red-Light Cameras
- Red Light Cameras