State Attorney Says Plenty of "Sunshine" at Informal Alachua County Meetings
The Alachua County Commission's controversial "informal meetings" have been given the stamp of approval by the State Attorney's Office. The commission was cleared of wrongdoing in a report released today by State Attorney Bill Cervone.
An investigation was launched after some residents complained that several commission meetings were in violation of the state's Sunshine Law.
Cervone says none of the meetings in question broke the law, a decision supported by assistant to the State Attorney General Pat Gleason.
- Last Alachua County "Informal" Meeting
- Alachua County Informal Meetings Change & Manager's Salary Confirmation
- County Commision's Informal Meetings Under Review
- Alachua County Schools Hold Annual Meet and Greet for Parents and Students
- Alachua County Legislative Delegation Annual Meeting
- Verbal Smackdown Inside Alachua County Commission Meeting
- Meet The New Alachua County Commissioner...
- Controversy at Alachua County School Board Meeting
- Emotional Goodbye, Alachua County Commission Chair's Last Meeting
- Showdown at Alachua County Budget Meeting