Traffic Stop Reveals Multi-State Crime Ring
Better check what's in your wallet and what's not in your wallet. More people have found a way to beat the system that could amount to hundreds of thousands of dollars in fraud. But investigators say that's just the tip of the iceberg.
A routine traffic stop uncovered an out of state crime ring doing business in North Central Florida.
42 year old Bryant McCarrol of Chicago and 31 year old Innis Goodson of Marietta, Georgia were arrested and the woman with them (also from Chicago) was questioned. Along with stacks of gift cards, there was thousands of dollars worth of electronics, jewelry, nine active discover credit cards and cash inside the car.
- One Man Multi-State Crime Spree Ends in Florida
- Traffic Stop Solves 2010 Crime
- Shots Fired During a Routine Traffic Stop in Jacksonville
- Detectives Bust 'Elaborate' Crime Ring
- Thieves From A Crime Ring Busted Again
- A Known Crime Ring Strikes in Gainesville
- Gainesville Man Arrested on Drug Charges Following Traffic Stop
- Driver, Two Passengers Attempt To Flee During Routine Traffic Stop
- Traffic Stop Yields Stolen Drugs
- FHP Seizes 89 Pounds of Marijuana During Traffic Stop