Traffic Stop Reveals Multi-State Crime Ring
Better check what's in your wallet and what's not in your wallet. More people have found a way to beat the system that could amount to hundreds of thousands of dollars in fraud. But investigators say that's just the tip of the iceberg.
A routine traffic stop uncovered an out of state crime ring doing business in North Central Florida.
42 year old Bryant McCarrol of Chicago and 31 year old Innis Goodson of Marietta, Georgia were arrested and the woman with them (also from Chicago) was questioned. Along with stacks of gift cards, there was thousands of dollars worth of electronics, jewelry, nine active discover credit cards and cash inside the car.
- Multi-State Retail Theft Crime Ring Bust in Marion County
- One Man Multi-State Crime Spree Ends in Florida
- Environmental groups file lawsuit against multi-state pipeline project
- Cray Arrested After Traffic Stops Reveals Drugs
- Traffic Stop Solves 2010 Crime
- Police Officer Shot During Traffic Stop
- Once again, Zimmerman pulled over in traffic stop
- Authorities Arrest Six in South Florida Crime Ring
- Detectives Bust 'Elaborate' Crime Ring
- Thieves From A Crime Ring Busted Again