The University of Florida is celebrating a big win.....off the field.
University and local leaders gathered for a special ceremony to celebrate the success of UF's new east campus.
A special ground breaking also took place for an upcoming new data center.
The 15 acre site already houses 450 employees with more on the way.
The main office building was recently Leed-Gold certified for its sustainability features.
The total price tag for the east campus project is 37 million dollars.
- Groundbreaking For New Fire Station
- Groundbreaking at UF Eastside Campus
- UF/Shands Family Medicine at Main Groundbreaking
- History Revisited at Gainesville Kanapaha Memorial Park Groundbreaking
- Groundbreaking Comedian Jonathan Winters has Died
- Florida Power and Light Co. Rates Increase
- Gas Prices Lower
- Adult Bullying, a Silent Problem
- A New Beginning for One Jacksonville Family
- Thousands of Letter Openers From Around The World On Display