Walmart Supercenter Planned in NW Gainesville
Residents of Northwest Gainesville can soon expect a new neighbor: Walmart. After 6 years of negotiations, Walmart purchased 33 acres off of Northwest 34th street near the new senior center on November 8th for $6.2 million dollars.
Mike Ryals of Bosshardt Realty Services confirmed that they plan to build a Supercenter store on the property. Construction should start in early 2012 and the store should open a year later.
- Construction Begins On New Super Walmart
- New Walmart Super Center Construction to Begin
- Super Walmart Center Boon to East Gainesville Economy
- Walmart Robbery in Gainesville
- Four Wanted in WalMart Thefts
- New Development in Northwest Gainesville? City Commission Plans To Vote Tonight
- Plans To Improve Downtown Gainesville
- Gainesville's Police Chief Plans to Retire
- Gainesville-Alachua County Hunger Summit Plan
- City Of Gainesville Plans To Give Land To Non-Profit