What's Next For North Korea 12/19/11
A dictator is gone--leaving behind an heir and also leaving behind the possibility of turmoil in Asia.
Some North Koreans may be mourning the death of their leader, Kim Jong Il.
But the international community is closely watching for any signs that the rogue nation will take provocative action as a show of force and strength.
David Price, Ph.D., of Santa Fe College tells TV20's David Snyder whether the change to a new leader will likely lead to a more open society in North Korea.
- What's next for Dunnellon's Police Department?
- What's the Next Step for Mayor Lowe Following His DUI Arrest?
- What's private and what's public in your child's school?
- What's In Your Wallet?
- Grafitti in Northwest Gainesville- What's the Green Mean?
- What's Happening in the Entertainment World 5/9/12
- What's on Tap for Game Day
- Treating Back Pain: What's The Best Treatment?
- North Korean Launch Fails
- Failed Missile Launch in North Korea