Why is there a shortage of engineers?
A shortage of engineers can be traced back to the first year or two of college. About 40 percent of math and science majors change their mind about which direction they want to go. So why do some students stick with their major, while others decide it's too much?
- UF Engineer Heads to Oklahoma to Assess Tornado Damage
- Amateur Motocross Racers Rev their Engines in Alachua
- 250 Engineering Jobs to Come to Gainesville
- Engineers Making Sure Bridge Won't Collapse
- Start Your Engines...
- Colleges Losing Engineering Students, UF Responds
- Engineers Send UF's First Cube Satellite to Space
- Engineering Night at Wiles Elementary
- How Is North Central Florida Impacted by National Propane Shortage?
- Local Type O Blood Shortage