Why is there a shortage of engineers?
A shortage of engineers can be traced back to the first year or two of college. About 40 percent of math and science majors change their mind about which direction they want to go. So why do some students stick with their major, while others decide it's too much?
- New Grant for Supercomputing Research
- UF Hosts Engineering Leadership Summit
- UF students try to save century-old tree
- How Is North Central Florida Impacted by National Propane Shortage?
- Christian Aguilar App Launched One Year After His Murder
- Jobs Growing In Gainesville
- New Regulations Cause Plasma Shortage
- Propane Shortage Statewide
- Low Pay May Be To Blame For Regional Pilot Shortages
- Cord Blood Shortage