Williston Remembers a Local Athlete, Compassionate Friend
Williston lost a local hero on Saturday, a determined athlete and a compassionate friend to many. Isaac Floyd was on his way to playing football for a university, recovering from an injury, when a car crash took his life. Family and friends gathered at Williston High School's gym to remember the young man they call "Mighty Ike."
“Isaac Floyd was one of the greatest human beings I’ve ever been in contact with," says his football coach Steve Farener. "On the basketball floor he was one of the most competitive kids I’ve ever been around but also off the floor he was one of the most compassionate.”
Floyd's family and friends will remember him at a wake on Friday and then his funeral on Sunday at Williston High School.
- Family And Friends Remember Marine Officer
- Friends Remember Grant Lockenbach and Michael Pirie
- Friends and Family Remember the Life of Christian Aguilar
- Williston Police Remember A Fallen Officer
- Friends, Family Remember Taylor Asbell
- High School Friend to Aguilar and Bravo Speaks Out
- Family Friend Turned Fiend of Family
- Zimmerman Trial: Trayvon's Friend Finishes Day 2 of Testimony
- Bo Diddley Jam for Family and Friends
- Dog Friendly Dining