NASA source tells TV20 spacewalk on Dec. 19 will be required to fix cooling problem on ISS.
Michael Bargo sentenced to death for the murder of Seath Jackson.
4 to 1 Vote in Favor of Prayer
The City Commission in High Springs voted 4 to 1 in favor of prayer at public meetings. The only commissioner to oppose was Sue Weller. They wanted to make clear they didn't want to discriminate against other religions. In the meantime they'll pull randomly from a list of pastors in the area to lead the prayer at public meetings.
- County Commission Votes in Favor of Budget Cuts to Community Agency Partnership Program
- Arbitrator Rules In Favor of UF Professor
- Protest At Wendy's In Favor Of Farmers
- Governor Scott Calls for "Day of Prayer for Unity" on Sunday
- Silencing Prayer Before City Meetings
- Suwannee County Residents Call on Power of Prayer for Jane Doe
- Prayer Vigil for Trayvon Martin
- Residents are Already Hitting the Polls
- Tracking Down, "Undecided," Voters
- FDA Review Favors First Drug for HIV Prevention