Autopsy Reports show Homicide
Published January 5th, 2012
A preliminary autopsy report released today shows a five year old Newberry boy, Javarian Wallace, was murdered. Neighbors TV 20 spoke to say they're shocked to find out his death wasn't accident. For more info take a look at the video at the right.
- Autopsy Report Shows What Killed Boston Bomber Suspect
- Police Report Shows Tebow Tried to Break Up 2007 Bar Fight Involving Hernandez
- Report Shows Park in High Springs is Contaminated
- Investigation Shows Fuel Spill at Marion County Fire Rescue Station Larger than First Reported
- FBI Crime Report Shows Decrease Throughout Region
- Latest Job Report Shows Millennials Doing Well In Workplace
- Autopsy Reveals Teen Died of Natural Causes
- Greenberg autopsy: "inconclusive"
- Deputy's autopsy released
- Report: Leaked emails show GOP redistricting plans