The republican primary is just around the corner for Florida, with all
eyes on the sunshine state.
Our cameras went out looking for signs advertising the potential
republican candidates, but it was hard to find any signage.
It would seem political yard signs would help put candidates on voters' radars.
But is this advertising that important to who voters pick?
University of Florida Political Science Professor Stephen Craig says these symbols really have little impact on the vote.
Even though the last push before the vote wasn't very visible in
Gainesville, there was a slow, yet steady stream of voters downtown at
Your chance to vote early ends on January 28th before the Sunshine
State takes to the polls on January 31st to decide the potential
- Campaign Signs Can Be Recycled
- Push America Gear Up Florida Campaign
- Safe Sleep Campaign Kicks Off
- New UF Campaign Urges Students to Wear Their Helmets
- Click It or Ticket Campaign Begins Friday
- Pink Heals Campaign Stops in Gainesville
- Silent No More Awareness Campaign
- Young Humanitarian Embarks On Smile Campaign
- YMCA Kicks Off "Get Moving" Campaign
- Bring Some Warmth Campaign