Clearing the Wreck on I-75
It was all hands on deck to help clear the wreckage and warn unsuspecting drivers of the cloud of smoke they were about to hit in the early morning hours on I-75.
Both Shands Hospital and the Alachua County Sheriff's Office employed extra staff to help with the crash.
The video to your right has more on what it took to clear the interstate and the help the victims received right here in Gainesville.
- Fatal Train Wreck
- Community Leader Killed In Car Wreck
- Man Causes 15 Wrecks in Atlanta
- Lafayette Football Player Okay After Wreck
- Santa Fe Student Dies In Wreck On 301
- Deputy Wreck Brings Discipline
- Lake City Officer Cleared in Shooting
- Columbia County Teacher Cleared Of Any Charges
- Class Size Proposal Clears House
- NYPD Bomb Squad Gives All-Clear In Times Square