A woman accuses Levy County Sheriff's Deputies of using excessive force on a man who has mental health issues. She says had they left him alone he would have been fine. The man's sister says this incident was blown way out of proportion. For more info, check out the video at the right.
- Residents Upset About Excessive Dust
- Neighbors Speak Out About Excessive Noise Around Dunnellon Airport
- Deputies Forced to Stop Using Stun Guns
- Air Force Drone Crash Closes Remote Fla. Highway
- President Obama Forms Task Force to Crack Down on College Sex Assaults
- Gainesville Crime Task Force
- High Springs' Mayor's Economic Development Task Force
- GPD Joines Forces to End Crime in Pineridge Apartments
- Taser Task Force Takes Off
- Back-To-School Fair Joins Forces With "Stop The Violence Rally"