A woman accuses Levy County Sheriff's Deputies of using excessive force on a man who has mental health issues. She says had they left him alone he would have been fine. The man's sister says this incident was blown way out of proportion. For more info, check out the video at the right.
- Judge Rules MCSO Deputies Used Excessive Force on Joshua Salvato, Grants Wrongful Death Award
- Neighbors Speak Out About Excessive Noise Around Dunnellon Airport
- Residents Upset About Excessive Dust
- Quadriplegic Man Sues Attorney For Excessive Fees
- Deputies Forced to Stop Using Stun Guns
- Air Force Drone Crash Closes Remote Fla. Highway
- President Obama Forms Task Force to Crack Down on College Sex Assaults
- A Salute to Members of the Armed Forces in North Central Florida
- Back-To-School Fair Joins Forces With "Stop The Violence Rally"
- Escape Forces Lockdown