Gas Prices Up 13 Cents in a Week
It's a case of supply and demand that could affect your wallet. Gas prices went up last week and they could keep increasing.
The 13 cent increase puts the average price at $3.44 a gallon.
Some factors that have contributed to the increase in gas prices are Iran's threat to block ships and demand for gas as more people get back to work.
But AAA Travel Manager Sue Boate says there are some factors that could push prices back down in the coming months. Still there is fear that gas prices could climb to over 4 dollars a gallon, so experts advise taking fuel efficiency measures, like checking your tire pressures.
- Gas Prices Jump 18 Cents
- Gas Prices Lower
- Gas Prices on the Rise
- Gas Prices Continue To Rise
- Gas Prices Jump Again
- Gas Prices Not Stopping Travelers
- Gas Prices not Impacting Auto Sales
- High gas prices are here to stay
- Higher Gas Prices Expected In Spring
- How to Avoid Overspending With Rising Gas Prices