Gas Prices Up 13 Cents in a Week
It's a case of supply and demand that could affect your wallet. Gas prices went up last week and they could keep increasing.
The 13 cent increase puts the average price at $3.44 a gallon.
Some factors that have contributed to the increase in gas prices are Iran's threat to block ships and demand for gas as more people get back to work.
But AAA Travel Manager Sue Boate says there are some factors that could push prices back down in the coming months. Still there is fear that gas prices could climb to over 4 dollars a gallon, so experts advise taking fuel efficiency measures, like checking your tire pressures.
- Gas Prices Jump 18 Cents
- Gas Prices Lower
- Gas Prices on the Rise
- Gas Prices Continue To Rise
- More People Are Fighting Back Against High Gas Prices By Taking The Bus
- Gas Prices Hurting One Town
- Ike May Spike Gas Prices
- Gas Prices Gone Wild
- Gas Prices Going Up Thanks to County Tax
- Gas Prices Put a Strain on the Holidays