Heroes of I-75 Pile Up
You could barely see your hand in front of your face- that's what a woman said to a 911 operator early Sunday morning, minutes before the deadly pile up.
Yesi Sevilla of Gainesville says it was like a bomb went off on the interstate. She was there because she was shadowing a deputy for a leadership program- when they were called to I-75 early Sunday morning.
“It comes from within, the courage just comes right out, and um, they’re able to just blindly go into a situation and help complete strangers, and understand that, and that to me, it’s something I had never seen personally, and I was really touched by it and I hope that someday if I’m ever called upon I can do that for someone else," she said.
- Trash Piling Up As Collection Stops
- Gainesville Veterans Honor Pearl Harbor Hero
- Marion Man Honored as Hero
- Remembering American Heroes
- Street Renamed After Fallen Hero
- Hero Flight
- Police Benevolent Association Holiday Heroes Program
- Sears Helping "Heroes at Home"
- A Father's Hero
- "He Loved Everything about Being a Soldier," Fallen Hero's Body Returns Home