Humane Society Gets Surgical Room
It used to be a room to house store euthanized animals. But now the Humane Society of Marion County is a no kill shelter, and the old freezing room is now a place to help living animals.
The humane society now has a surgical suite to perform a number of procedures- mainly spaying and neutering which is vital in controlling pet overpopulation.
- A New Home for Levy County Humane Society
- Dog dies in Humane Society van
- Humane society benefits from open house
- Alachua Humane Society Gets Brand New Location
- Gainesville mom gets new home thanks to Habitat for Humanity
- Surgical Treatment Improving for Pancreatic Cancer Patients
- New UF Health Children's Surgical center benefits community
- Police: 3 bodies found in motel room
- Visitors Can Talk to Alachua County Jail Inmates from their Living Rooms
- UF Health Opens Gainesville's Newest Emergency Room