Low River Levels
There appears to be no bridge over the troubled waters of Orange and Lochloosa Lakes for neighboring business owners. Already low water levels have been made worse by a lack of rain, which is about a foot under what we normally get. Gary Palmeter is the owner of cross creek lodge-- located in between Lochloosa and Orange lake. Palmeter can remember a time when his business was flourishing. But times have changed-- now to the point where low water levels in the creek have eliminated business.
- Algae Levels on Santa Fe River Still a Concern
- Sanat Fe River Flood Levels Rise
- Residents Shocked by Santa Fe River Flood Levels
- North Central Florida Residents Monitor Rising Water Levels Along the Santa Fe
- NTSB: DUI Limit Should Be Lowered to 0.05% Blood-Alcohol Level
- Fay brings trees down, water levels up
- Water Levels on Lakes Up, Down?
- High Radon Levels in Alachua County
- Alarming Water Levels
- 'Advanced' Entry-Level Jobs