Martin Luther King Jr. Reflection
Published January 16th, 2012
Charles "Chuck" Chestnut of Southeast Gainesville saw Dr. King when he gave his "I Have a Dream Speech," in Washington. Chestnut was inspired to come home and change North Central Florida. For more, take a look at the video.
- Ocala: Martin Luther King Day March Road Closures
- Martin Luther King Celebrations
- Gainesville Celebrates Martin Luther King Jr.
- Ocala Celebrates Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Veteran Funeral Controversy
- Event at MLK Center to Raise Awareness
- MLK Celebrations Begin
- High Price of Racing
- School Grades May Not Reflect Grades Actually Earned
- Gainesville City Attorney Recommends Revising Ordinances to Reflect Fuel Adjustment Practices