Move Over Law
Tow truck drivers and the Florida Highway Patrol are warning drivers about a law that has been in effect for almost ten years. The "Move Over Law" requires motorists to move over if a state troopers, fire fighters or even tow trucks are on the roadways helping stranded drivers. For more info check out the video at the right.
- Florida Move Over Law Survey
- Move Over Law Crackdown
- Law Library Moves to New Location and New Managment
- Proposed Gun Law Moves Ahead
- Florida Counties to Sue Over New State Medicaid Law
- Law Enforcement Canine's Death Raises Questions Over Proper Euthanasia
- Drivers ... Move Over!
- High Court Takes Up Fight Over Obama Health Law
- Law Enforcement Officers More Likely To Suffer From Heart Disease
- Sebelius to Make Stops in Fla. for Health Care Law