Online Sales Tax?
The Florida House of Representatives is looking at a bill that would level the playing field for small businesses here in Florida. If passed residents would have to pay the sales tax on an item purchased online. For more info check out the video at the right.
- Hurricane Season Sales Tax Holiday: What You Should Know
- State Sales Tax Holiday is Just Around the Corner
- State Sales Tax Holiday Begins Friday
- Online Sales Tax Coming to Texas
- Internet Sales Tax Takes Step Forward
- County Commissioners Discuss Half Cent Sales Tax Increase
- Sales Tax Holiday Bill Heads to House Floor
- No Hurricane Sales Tax Holiday
- Alachua County Considers 1 Cent Sales Tax For Roads
- Sales Tax Holiday Weekend