Santa Fe Nursing Program Provides New Course for Higher Degree
Starting Wednesday, nursing students at Santa Fe College will have a chance to take their education a step further.
Santa Fe will offer a course leading to a Bachelor of Science degree in nursing.
The college had previously offered an R-N program with an associate degree.
The program involves 10, three-credit hour classes, with mostly online classes.
Classes begin Wednesday. Click here for more information.
- Santa Fe adding new degree program
- Board of Governors Pass Business Plan for UF Online Degree Program
- Summer Programs Provide Necessary Revenues for UF Housing
- Free Prescription Program Provides Assistance
- New Bill Could Give Nurse Practitioners More Independence in Florida
- Rasmussen College announces new nursing school building
- New Dorm Could Provide Unique Services to UF Students
- Job Training Provides A New Home For Family
- Experts provide firework safety tips ahead of the new year
- Measure of Success Part 2: Higher Stakes, Higher Pressure