Seath Jackson Murder Suspects in Court
Three suspects in the murder of 15-year-old Seath Jackson appeared before a Marion County Judge Wednesday.
Amber Wright, 15, her Kyle Hooper, 17, and 21-year-old Justin Soto in court. Judge David Eddy decided the siblings will have separate, six person juries. Their trial will begin in May or June. Justin Soto will appear before a judge again in March to decide when his trial will begin.
Soto, along with four others are accused of luring Jackson to a home in Summerfield in April. Detectives say the teens then beat and shoot him to death before burning his body in a fire pit.
The State has not yet decided if they'll seek the death penalty for Soto.
- Suspects Plea "Not Guilty" in Seath Jackson Murder Trial
- Seath Jackson Murder Trial Begins
- Seath Jackson Murder Case Moving Forward
- TV20 Exclusive: Seath Jackson Murder One Year Ago
- Hooper, Wright Sentenced to Life in Seath Jackson Murder Case
- Seath Jackson Trial Jose Baez Signs On
- Murder Suspect Breaks Down in Court
- Suspect Makes First Court Appearance After Fatally Stabbing Gainesville Man
- Teen Makes First Court Appearance for Dunnellon Murder
- 3 People Accused of Murder Meet in Court