Silencing Prayer Before City Meetings
It's a time honored tradition at government meetings from congress to city hall... opening public meetings with a prayer.
However, a federal court ruling has sharpened the definition of what can be prayed, and what can't.
In High Springs, some people want to make sure that's enforced to the letter of the law.
- Website Stirring Controversy Before City Elections
- Hatchet Creek Development Comes Before Gainesville City Commission
- Urban Meyer Breaks Silence on Aaron Hernandez
- Emilia Carr Breaks Silence
- BioMass Plant: Silenced Committee Member Speaks Out
- Woman Tries to Silence Her Infant By Attempting to Suffocate Him
- Public Service Commissions Chairman Finally Breaks Silence
- City, County Commissioners Ready to Move Forward after Joint Meeting
- Ocala's New Fire Chief Meets City Council
- GRU Customers Look for Answers and Relief at City Commission Meeting