Silencing Prayer Before City Meetings
It's a time honored tradition at government meetings from congress to city hall... opening public meetings with a prayer.
However, a federal court ruling has sharpened the definition of what can be prayed, and what can't.
In High Springs, some people want to make sure that's enforced to the letter of the law.
- Hatchet Creek Development Comes Before Gainesville City Commission
- Website Stirring Controversy Before City Elections
- MAYOR BRADDY PROPOSING CITY MEETINGS TIME LIMIT
- City and County Meet to Discuss Future of Koppers Superfund Site
- City Commission to Add Fuel Adjustment Item to Next Meeting's Agenda
- Business Reaction to City Leader Meeting
- City Commission Votes to Approve Biomass Settlement, Will Hold Public Meeting in January
- GRU Customers Look for Answers and Relief at City Commission Meeting
- Ocala's New Fire Chief Meets City Council
- City Commission Meeting