Silencing Prayer Before City Meetings
It's a time honored tradition at government meetings from congress to city hall... opening public meetings with a prayer.
However, a federal court ruling has sharpened the definition of what can be prayed, and what can't.
In High Springs, some people want to make sure that's enforced to the letter of the law.
- Hatchet Creek Development Comes Before Gainesville City Commission
- Website Stirring Controversy Before City Elections
- Public Service Commissions Chairman Finally Breaks Silence
- Emilia Carr Breaks Silence
- BioMass Plant: Silenced Committee Member Speaks Out
- 4 to 1 Vote in Favor of Prayer
- Suwannee County Residents Call on Power of Prayer for Jane Doe
- City Commission Meeting
- City, County Commissioners Ready to Move Forward after Joint Meeting
- City and County Meet to Discuss Future of Koppers Superfund Site