Surviving the Crashes on I-75
Before Sunday, Steven Camps had never even been in a car crash.
We spoke to him at his home where he is still trying to wrap his head around what he saw on I-75 as cars crashed all around him.
He says he couldn't see anything. He could only hear the destruction and screams as he waited on the side of the road.
Click the video to your right to hear more from the survivor.
- Man Survives Dangerous Tractor Crash
- Two People Dead After A Crash On I-75
- Deadly crash kills two women on I-75
- SECOND CRASH ON I-75
- Georgia Man, 26, Dies In I-75 Crash In Alachua County
- Deadly I-75 Crash
- Southbound Lanes of I-75 Remain Closed After Deadly Crashes
- 911 Calls Released in Deadly I-75 Crashes
- Last Three Victims Identified in I-75 Crash
- 18 Cars Crash on I-75 in Alachua County