Texting While Driving Ban
The Florida Senate is sending a messaged to drivers, don't text when you're behind the wheel. Senate bill 4-16 is being reviewed in a sub committee hearing. We wanted to test out the dangers of texting while driving. We did and after really getting into a text message we knocked over several cones. For more info check out the video at the right.
- Florida Lawmakers Approve A Ban on Texting While Driving
- Texting While Driving Ban Moves Forward
- Congress Wishes to Penalize States that Allow Texting While Driving
- National Texting and Driving Ban
- Alachua County Staff Banned From Texting
- Drivers Have Mixed Reaction Towards Proposed Texting Ban
- Texting & Driving May Soon Be Illegal In Florida
- Burn Ban & Fireworks Ban Still in Effect in Marion County
- Unauthorized Text Message
- Text Messaging in Three Regional Emergency Rooms.