Traffic Accidents Close I-75
BECAUSE OF SMOKEY CONDITIONS...THE ALACHUA COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE ACTUALLY MADE THE DECISION TO SHUT DOWN *BOTH* I-75 AND HIGHWAY 441 AROUND 1-30 THIS MORNING....AFTER SOME ACCIDENTS WERE ALREADY REPORTED.
BUT AFTER CONDITIONS IMPROVED...THEY DECIDED TO REOPEN THE HIGHWAY...AND THAT'S WHEN THE PILE-UP HAPPENED.
AS FOR THAT WILDFIRE....FORRESTRY OFFICIALS WILL CONTINUE TO INVESTIGATE JUST HOW IT STARTED.
AT THIS POINT...THEY DO BELIEVE IT WAS MAN-MADE.
- FDLE Releases I-75 Traffic Report
- Man Walks into Traffic on I-75 and Dies
- Mass Motorcycle Accident On I-75
- Semi-Tanker Accident Temporarily Shuts Down I-75 In Columbia County
- Ocala Traffic Accident
- Archer I-75 Exit To Close On Monday
- Southbound Lanes of I-75 Remain Closed After Deadly Crashes
- I-75 Southbound Exit 341 Closed for Truck Scale Installation
- Two People Dead After A Crash On I-75
- Friends and Family of 1st Grader Killed on I-75 Speak Out