United by the Tragedy on I-75
They're on opposite ends of the spectrum, yet united by the tragedy they both took part in because of the crashes on I-75.
One is the Chair of Fine Arts at Santa Fe College and the other the Chair of Pediatric Surgery at UF.
One knew a victim and the other treated a patient from the scene.
Click the video to your right to see more on the reaction from I-75, and continue to check back with TV 20 as we keep up our team coverage of the wrecks on I-75.
Below we have a list those who were lost. There are still three who are unidentified.
1. Christie Nguyen (27) of Newberry, Florida.
2. Jose Carmo (43) of Kennesaw, Georgia.
3. Adriana Carmo (39) of Kennesaw, Georgia.
4. Leticia Carmo (17) of Kennesaw, Georgia.
5. Edson Carmo (38) of Kennesaw, Georgia.
6. Roselia Carmo (38) of Kennesaw, Georgia.
7. Jason Lee Raikes (26) of Richmond, Virginia.
8. Vontavia Robinson (22), Williston, Florida.
9. Sabryna Hughes Gilley (17) of Pensacola, Florida.
10. Michael Hughes of Pensacola, Florida.
11. Lori Hughes of Pensacola, Florida.
- Gilchrist County United After Tragedy
- Making Donations to the I-75 Tragedy
- Tragedy of "Invisible Children" Brought Closer to Home For Williston High Students
- Local Zombie Movie Produced, Despite Tragedy
- Gainesville Students Return While Staff Step Up In Wake of Newtown Tragedy
- A family Torn Apart by Tragedy
- Bell Tragedy: Don Spirit's 911 Call Released
- Living With Pain, Learning From Tragedy
- Law Enforcement Now at Elementary Schools After Sandy Hook Tragedy
- Tragedy in Colorado- Tighter Gun Laws?