United by the Tragedy on I-75
They're on opposite ends of the spectrum, yet united by the tragedy they both took part in because of the crashes on I-75.
One is the Chair of Fine Arts at Santa Fe College and the other the Chair of Pediatric Surgery at UF.
One knew a victim and the other treated a patient from the scene.
Click the video to your right to see more on the reaction from I-75, and continue to check back with TV 20 as we keep up our team coverage of the wrecks on I-75.
Below we have a list those who were lost. There are still three who are unidentified.
1. Christie Nguyen (27) of Newberry, Florida.
2. Jose Carmo (43) of Kennesaw, Georgia.
3. Adriana Carmo (39) of Kennesaw, Georgia.
4. Leticia Carmo (17) of Kennesaw, Georgia.
5. Edson Carmo (38) of Kennesaw, Georgia.
6. Roselia Carmo (38) of Kennesaw, Georgia.
7. Jason Lee Raikes (26) of Richmond, Virginia.
8. Vontavia Robinson (22), Williston, Florida.
9. Sabryna Hughes Gilley (17) of Pensacola, Florida.
10. Michael Hughes of Pensacola, Florida.
11. Lori Hughes of Pensacola, Florida.
- Making Donations to the I-75 Tragedy
- Tragedy of "Invisible Children" Brought Closer to Home For Williston High Students
- A family Torn Apart by Tragedy
- Gainesville Students Return While Staff Step Up In Wake of Newtown Tragedy
- Christmas Eve Tragedy
- Rebuilding Lives Torn Apart By Tragedy
- Tragedy in Suwannee
- A Christmas Eve Tragedy May be A Lawsuit
- Tragedy in Bronson: 2yr old Accidentally Shot by 11 yr old Brother
- Tragedy in Colorado - Tighter Gun Laws?