3 Young Men Dead, 2 Injured
A vigil was held Saturday evening for three young men that died earlier that day in a horrific car crash.
Friends and family of Micheal Ramdeholl, Taylor Dean Scanlin and Eric Baker gathered at a Publix near the crash site on Maricamp Road in Ocala.
The young men, all between the ages of 21 and 23 died after their car spun out of control striking trees. According to reports, the car was split in two and parts of it caught on fire.
Two others, Andrew Persaud and Nicholas Bryan were rescued and flown to Shands and are in critical condition. Authorities belive high speed may have been a factor.
- One Dead, Another Injured In Lake City Shooting
- 5 dead, 5 injured In Santa Monica Shooting
- 2 Dead, 6 Injured in 6-vehicle Panhandle Crash
- One Man Dead, Another in Serious Condition After Marion County Car Crash
- Suspect Found Dead, Two Others Arrested In Dunnellon Standoff
- Five-Month-Old Dead, Mom and Big Sister in Critical Condition
- Five Young Men Killed In A Car Crash
- Fla. Man Accused of Abuse After Young Son Found Dead
- Two Men Injured in Small Plane Crash
- Drive-By Shooting in Belleview Leaves 1 Man Dead and 1 Injured