Animal Cruelty Discovery
A discovery of animal cruelty in a neighborhood has left residents with questions and no answers to who shot and killed four ducks that the residents considered pets.
Residents are also worried about their safety because it is still unknown who shot the ducks and what kind of weapon was used.
One resident did report the incident to police and they have sent extra patrols out to the normally quiet neighborhood.
Watch the video for more information on the discovery.
- A New Leash on Life--Molly's Story of Survival
- Levy County Animal Services Takes 15 Dogs In For Animal Cruelty-- But Are Conditions Any Better There?
- Trenton Dog Owners Deny Running Puppy Mill
- State Attorney: charges dropped against Dunlap
- 30 neglected dogs get second chance at life
- Dogs Left Inside Car Saved By Samaritans & Officer
- Teens Arrested for Vandalizing Lake Weir Middle School
- Ocala Man Beats, Stabs Dog, Neighbors Intervene
- 20 dogs in Levy County cruelty case in need of homes
- Two Men Arrested by Miami-Dade Police for Running Illegal Slaughterhouse