Animal Cruelty Discovery
A discovery of animal cruelty in a neighborhood has left residents with questions and no answers to who shot and killed four ducks that the residents considered pets.
Residents are also worried about their safety because it is still unknown who shot the ducks and what kind of weapon was used.
One resident did report the incident to police and they have sent extra patrols out to the normally quiet neighborhood.
Watch the video for more information on the discovery.
- Levy County Animal Services Takes 15 Dogs In For Animal Cruelty-- But Are Conditions Any Better There?
- Animal Cruelty-Horse Ranch
- A New Leash on Life--Molly's Story of Survival
- Alachua County Hopes to Keep Animal Cruelty Convictions Up
- Animal Cruelty Charges
- Cruelty Charges
- Local parents react on the discovery of Somer Thompson's body
- Sex Offenders In Your Neighborhood: One Woman's Shocking Discovery
- Woman Charged with 11 Counts of Animal Cruelty
- Cruelty Becoming Common