Are you getting a tax return?
Tax season is in full swing here in North Central Florida and some are hoping for the largest return possible.
One local program helps people with this wish.
It is called VITA and is provided through the United Way to Alachua and surrounding counties.
Watch the video to find out more about the program helping people who need it the most.
- Violent Crimes Might Get You Evicted
- Santorum's Tax Returns Show Increase in Wealth
- IRS to Start Processing Tax Returns Soon
- What $40,000 Gets You in Presidential Fundraising
- Family Spotlight 4/21/11 "Spending Your Tax Return"
- Are You A Victim?
- Can Going Green Save You Some Green?
- Guns Allowed At Work But Not If You Work At UF
- You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch
- Are You Smarter Than a Fourth Grader?