Burning Rescue In Columbia County
Deputies in Columbia County made a daring rescue over the weekend, rushing to a burning building to save a paraplegic victim who was trapped inside.
Deputies responded to the call for a fire on Northwest Primitive Glen.
When they got there, the victim was trapped inside the burning home.
Two officers made their way in to get the victim.
When Columbia Fire Department got on scene they were able to put the fire out.
The fire caused heavy damage to the home but the victim escaped with minor injuries.
- Woman Rescued From Burning Home
- Local Wildfires Keep Burn Ban in Effect: Clay County Blaze Now Burning
- Unknown Hero Rescues Elderly Man From Burning Home
- Bradford County Burn Ban
- Body Found In Burning Pit In Marion County
- Prescribed Burn in Levy County
- Horse Found Burned in a Marion County Farm
- Backyard Burning in Marion County
- Marion County Burn Ban
- Levy County Under Voluntary Burn Ban